SCOUT SLEEPOVER PROGRAM
The Green Bay Packers offer a sleepover program for children in grades 1-6 that takes place in the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame museum. Scouts will receive a guided stadium tour, participate in a scavenger hunt, snacks, a Packers souvenir patch, certificate of completion and a future admission ticket to the Hall of Fame!
The sleepover program is available year-round on available Friday and Saturday nights. Groups must have 20-50 participants.
Scout Sleepover Program Admission
- $50 per person
- 6:30 p.m. - 6:45 p.m. - Arrival and Check-in at the American Family Gate
- 7 p.m./7:15 p.m. - Depending on the size of your group you will have either one tour or two tours starting at either 7 p.m. or 7 p.m. and 7:15 p.m.
- 8:10 p.m. - HOF Scavenger Hunt
- 9:15 p.m. - Movie in the Theater
- 11:15 p.m. - Lights Out
The following morning:
- 7 a.m. - Light on
- 8 a.m. - Groups must depart prior to 8 a.m.
To book, groups must have a minimum of 20 total attendees. We can accommodate up to 50. A $250 deposit is required to secure your date.
Please call (920) 569-7145 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
PACKERS PAJAMA PARTY
The Packers Pajama Party will take place on Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020. Fans ages 6-12 with their chaperones are invited to sleepover at Lambeau Field in the Atrium.
Attendees will go on a behind-the-scenes tour of Lambeau Field, do a scavenger hunt in the Hall of Fame, take part in fun activities, watch a movie and have a special guest read a bedtime story.
Beyond all the activities, guests will receive a goodie bag, dinner, snacks and breakfast.
Non-alcoholic beverages will be served. Guests will have a chance to win Hall of Fame and Tour Tickets, an autographed helmet, memorabilia and much more.
- $75 per person for all ages
A responsible parent or guardian must register with all children ages 6-12, with a maximum of 4 children per adult. (This will be strictly enforced.) Adults must stay with children throughout the night. Once guests are at the event, they must remain at the event. Guests will not be allowed exit and re-enter. This is a family-friendly event, alcohol will not be served or allowed. Carry-ins are prohibited.
- 6 p.m. arrival and check-in
- 6:30 p.m. - Tours of the Stadium and the Hall of Fame opens, activities in the eateries begin
- 9 p.m. - Movie (pizza and snacks are served)
- 11:30 p.m. - Lights out and bedtime story in the Atrium
- 7 a.m. - Lights on and breakfast served
- 8 a.m. - Departure