At this time, we are ONLY booking dates after April 1, 2023.
Please reach out to Group Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (920)569-7145 with questions.
The Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame offers a unique sleepover program for children in grades 1-6. This is a great option for sports team, scout groups, youth volunteer organizations and many more.
The event takes place in the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame museum. When visiting, groups go on a guided stadium tour, participate in a scavenger hunt, receive snacks, a certificate of completion and a future admission ticket to the Hall of Fame!
The sleepover program is available year-round on available Friday and Saturday nights. Groups must have 20-50 participants.
Scouts that participate in a sleepover have the ability to earn a souvenir patch.
SLEEPOVER PROGRAM ADMISSION RATE
- $53 per person
- 6:30 p.m. - Arrival and Check-in at the American Family Insurance Gate
- 7:00 p.m. - Depending on the size of your group you will have either one tour or two tours starting at either 7:00 p.m. and 7:15 p.m.
- 8:10 p.m. - HOF Scavenger Hunt
- 9:15 p.m. - Movie in the Theater
- 11:15 p.m. - Lights Out
The following morning:
- 7:00 a.m. - Light on
- 8:00 a.m. - Groups must depart prior to 8:00 a.m.