Scout Sleepover Program
The Green Bay Packers offer a sleepover program for children in grades 1-6 that takes place in the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame museum. Scouts will receive a guided stadium tour, participate in a scavenger hunt, snacks, a Packers souvenir patch, certificate of completion and a future admission ticket to the Hall of Fame!
The sleepover program is available year-round on available Friday and Saturday nights. Groups must have 20-50 participants.
SCOUT SLEEPOVER PROGRAM ADMISSION RATE
- $50 per person
- 6:30 p.m. - 6:45 p.m. - Arrival and Check-in at the American Family Gate
- 7 p.m./7:15 p.m. - Depending on the size of your group you will have either one tour or two tours starting at either 7 p.m. or 7 p.m. and 7:15 p.m.
- 8:10 p.m. - HOF Scavenger Hunt
- 9:15 p.m. - Movie in the Theater
- 11:15 p.m. - Lights Out
The following morning:
- 7 a.m. - Light on
- 8 a.m. - Groups must depart prior to 8 a.m.
To book, groups must have a minimum of 20 total attendees. We can accommodate up to 50. A $250 deposit is required to secure your date.
Please call (920) 569-7145 or email email@example.com for more information.