The Green Bay Packers offer a sleepover program for children in grades 1-6 that takes place in the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame museum. Groups will receive a guided stadium tour, participate in a scavenger hunt, snacks, certificate of completion and a future admission ticket to the Hall of Fame!
The sleepover program is available year-round on available Friday and Saturday nights. Groups must have 20-50 participants. Scouts that participate in a sleepover have the ability to earn a souvenir patch.
SLEEPOVER PROGRAM ADMISSION RATE
- $50 per person
- 6:30 p.m. - 6:45 p.m. - Arrival and Check-in at the American Family Gate
- 7 p.m./7:15 p.m. - Depending on the size of your group you will have either one tour or two tours starting at either 7 p.m. or 7 p.m. and 7:15 p.m.
- 8:10 p.m. - HOF Scavenger Hunt
- 9:15 p.m. - Movie in the Theater
- 11:15 p.m. - Lights Out
The following morning:
- 7 a.m. - Light on
- 8 a.m. - Groups must depart prior to 8 a.m.
Friday, November 22, Friday, November 29, Saturday, November 30, Saturday, December 28, Friday, February 7, Saturday, February 8, Friday, February 21, Saturday, February 22, Friday, February 28, Saturday, February 29, Friday, March 13, Saturday, March 20, Friday, March 27, Saturday, March 28, Friday, May 8, Friday, May 22, Saturday, May 23, Friday, June 5, Saturday, June 6, Friday, June 12, Friday, June 19, Saturday, June 20, Friday, June 26, & Saturday, June 17.
To book, groups must have a minimum of 20 total attendees. We can accommodate up to 50. A $250 deposit is required to secure your date.
Please call (920) 569-7145 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.